3. Set Creatio Webhook access
: this step is working only on Creatio version above 8.0.7.
If you are using lower version of creatio, send us a request to email@example.com and we provide you detailed instruction how to configure access.
1. If you are using the On-Site installation of Creatio, you should configure the instance following the instruction
(only first step)
2. Open Contact section, in Import menu click the “Web forms and pages” button
3. Choose “Other landing page” option, and click “Get your webhook URL” button
4. You will get the URL with this template https://webhooks.creatio.com/webhooks/[Webhook_KEY]
You should save this URL somewhere, it will be used in the next step. Also, you should copy Webhook_KEY part (p66fa176-bfd1-47c9-8424-a2df299b635e) and save it to the system setting “Webhook API Key for 3CX”.
If you have your own edited version of “Create object records based on incoming webhooks” process, you should follow step 5 of this guide